v1.6 Not yet released! Will be released in few days!
|Release||25 Feb 2019|
|Dependancies||- none -|
|Note||This library can be downloaded and used without limitations but if you find it useful please consider to make a donation or support me on Patreon.|
Helpers library is an include file for Hollywood that adds several common task functions. You can find functions to handle strings, to manipulate basic HTML code, to parse arguments for applications launched from the console and two objects and relative methods to handle efficiently strings and to store and handle colors.
- BufferedString : An object and relative methods to handle efficiently strings in case you need to add single chars to build bigger strings, you wont believe the speed increase you will get using this object.
- Color : An object and relative methods to handle colors, you can easily make conversions, darken and brighten colors.
- Conversion : Conversion functions.
- Input : Input functions.
- Common : Common tasks functions.
- 23 Feb 2019
- ADD : Added 761 ampersand symbols
- 16 Feb 2019
- ADD : Added new examples
- 12 Feb 2019
- FIX : Fixed a bug in HL.Convert.HTMLAmper2UTF8() function
- 12 Jun 2018
- NEW : Added HL.BufferedString:PrepareForRead()
- NEW : Added HL.BuffereString:Read()
- 07 Apr 2017
- NEW : In HL.GetBetweenLimits() function, added caseSense arguments for the tags search.
- FIX : HL.CutBetweenLimits() fixed a bug.
- 16 Feb 2017
- NEW : Added #HL_AUTO to HL.Convert.BytesTo() function
- 20 Dec 2016
- NEW : Added HL.LineHook.Enable() / HL.LineHook.Disable() to allow nested uses of LineHookEnable()/LineHookDisable()
- 13 Dec 2016
- FIX : Fixed a bug in HL.WaitForAction(), when a joystick was detected the timeout will never be reached.